Vistas Bonitas - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Uploaded 9th Oct 2010 at 10:18 PM · Updated 10th Oct 2010 at 4:30 PM by nyrockzss : Added Flabaliki's Half Walls to the list of Custom Content used.
This house features:
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Pool area
- Covered patio
- Guest suite
- Living room
- Dining room
- Eat-in kitchen
- 2-car garage
- Open floor plan
Custom Content Used:
Flabaliki's Half Walls
Flabaliki's Third Time's The Charm Painting (part of the Axle Dining Set)
Surreal Grilled Cheese Painting (part of the free Sims Strike Back set on thesims3.com)
Fresh-Prince's LG Dryer and Washer Machine (decorative)
Note: If you have Ambitions, you can replace the washer and dryer with real ones.
Lot Price: 99,111 (furnished), 76,772 (unfurnished)
Lot Size: 40 x 40
Suggested Placement: On a flat lot (original placed on 647 Farmer Valley Road in Riverview)
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 99,111
Title: Vistas Bonitas
Description: This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house features a guest suite as well as a pool, 2-car garage with a large driveway, eat-in kitchen, and a pond in the front yard.
Size: 1.78 MB · Downloads: 2,002 · 9th Oct 2010
|1.78 MB||2,002||9th Oct 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About My Creations
» Please credit me if you use any of my creations.
» I will take requests; I always love a challenge!