Baggy Untucked Tees for Teenagers
These REQUIRE my adult tees (linked above) to work. This is because they share the textures with the adult files.
The top will work with most Maxis bottoms and many custom bottoms that have normal Maxis proportions. It won't work well with things that have wider hips or larger proportions than the average Maxis bottoms. It's worth noting that depending on the pants, you may see them go through the top on some animations, much as happens with the overhanging Maxis separate tops. The mesh is bump map enabled and has a working fat morph.
Please let me know if you have any issues, problems or good things to say.
Thanks so much for looking
The Mesh has 1290 faces and 853 vertices
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 96.9 KB · Downloads: 12,394 · 21st Oct 2010
|96.9 KB||12,394||21st Oct 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
****Pretty much, do as you will .***