3 New pushable tomb objects
Updated: 1st Dec 2010 at 2:26 PM
The objects are found in Build mode > Debug > Tomb objects after activating the "Buydebug on" cheat. They all cost 10§.
To activate the debug menu in the catalogue you need to press Ctrl+shift+c then write Testingcheatsenabled true in the box that appears and then press enter. Then you press Ctrl+shift+c again and write Buydebug on in the box. The debug menu should then appear.
-The pushable bookshelf has 1 recolorable channel and matches the EA bookshelf "21st century library Bookshelf". It comes in 3 variations.
-The pushable crate has 2 recolorable channels and comes in 3 variations. It matches the stackable crate found here.
-The pushable Medusa victim sculpture has 2 recolorable channels and matches the EA sculpture "Medusa Victim." It comes in 1 variation only.
Pushable Bookshelf: 970 vertices, 506 faces
Pushable Crate: 28 vertices, 14 faces
Pushable Medusa victim sculpture: 801 vertices, 964 faces
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Alopex_TombObjects_PushableBookshelf.package (inside Alopex_PushableBookshelf.rar)|
|Filename||Alopex_TombObjects_PushableCrate.package (inside Alopex_PushableCrate.rar)|
|Filename||Alopex_TombObjects_PushableMedusaVictimSculpture.package (inside Alopex_PushableMedusaVictimSculpture.rar)|
Size: 205.0 KB · Downloads: 5,975 · 1st Dec 2010
|205.0 KB||5,975||1st Dec 2010|
Size: 66.0 KB · Downloads: 6,539 · 1st Dec 2010
|66.0 KB||6,539||1st Dec 2010|
Size: 123.2 KB · Downloads: 9,399 · 1st Dec 2010
|123.2 KB||9,399||1st Dec 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: