Uploaded 8th Apr 2011 at 2:45 PM · Updated 20th Apr 2011 at 12:45 AM by QBUILDERZ
There are many things to look for in a house. Is it large enough? Does it have enough natural light? Is the location right? Does it look nice? How much does it cost? Is it family friendly? Are there enough bedrooms? Bathrooms? Pool? Office? Deck? Garden? So on, so forth. Fortunately, Blumonte has all of these...and then some!
So, at this point you may be wondering what this house has, specifically. Well, let me fill you in!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Extra Room
- Front, back, and side patios
- Garden and Gazebo
Furnished: 155, 237
Unfurnished: 79, 527
Lot Size: 3x3
Max Sim # - 4
Play Tested - Yep
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: ^^See Above^^
#Create - This house has been months in the making (build a bit, get bored, notice it a few weeks later, decorate a bit, get bored, etc.) and waaaaaay back when, they offered some great help with the freaking roof.
Armiel & Daluved1 - Landscaping and decorating help!
Deluxe Designs - For being a really good confidence booster!
Description: This lovely eclectic victorian house is sure to satisfy all of you sims' needs! With a pool, office, gazebo, and other bonuses, you will be entertained and happy for generations! (Not really. 4 sim max. :D) By: Qbuilderz
Size: 4.89 MB · Downloads: 2,413 · 8th Apr 2011
|4.89 MB||2,413||8th Apr 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Put my content on any pay site or the exchange.
Claim my work as your own.
Send me requests (I forget to finish them.)
That's all! Happy creating!