Log Cabin - No CC, SP, or Store Content Required
Uploaded 10th Jun 2011 at 5:10 PM · Updated 10th Jun 2011 at 1:44 AM by BenC0722
It also features a spacious basement suitable for a nectary/winery cellar, relic storage, or anything else.
It requires only the following EPs:
- World Adventures
- Late Night
It doesn't require any CC, SPs, store content, or Generations.
Furnished Price: §190,998
Unfurnished Price: §110,176
(assuming it's on a lot without a premium or discount)
Lot Size Required: 40x30
(this lot assumes the long side is along the street)
Other pictures of the lot are included in the attachments.
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 190,998
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fixtures Only: Lot is furnished how one would expect a real life unfurnished house or apartment to be
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #log cabin
Title: Log Cabin
Description: This log cabin is perfect for a family who lives up in the hills, or secluded from the hustle and bustle of the big city. 3 BR, 3 BA 1 half-BA, 3 car garage. (§190,998 / §110,176)
Size: 3.24 MB · Downloads: 1,109 · 10th Jun 2011
|3.24 MB||1,109||10th Jun 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
1. Don't upload my creations to another site, and pretend you made it.
2. Don't upload to the exchange or any pay-sites.
3. If you use my creations in something you want to upload, credit me and please let me know. This includes, but aren't limited to worlds and machinima videos.