Testers Wanted: New *big* painting - Added 3 posters 24feb
Uploaded 17th Feb 2005 at 9:35 AM · Updated 24th Feb 2005 at 8:12 AM by Qortex
I took the photo myself while on a camping trip in the outback, with my el cheapo digital camera at about 5am in the morning. Feel free to recolour it, and if someone wants to make a template of it for Photo Studio it'd be much appreciated
*EP Compatible* 017c was used.
Thanks to the whole MTS2 community, especially the creators of and Meshtool for making stuff like this possible.
*Edit- The jpeg compression looks pretty bad on that thumbnail, is much better ingame.
Added 24 feb
Here's 3 different poster sizes, and a Photo Studio template for each. Templates go in /SimPE/Data/ folder.
PS- Thanks sharing your recolours and new frames/templates for the painting Cathybear and rickd
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||q_bigposter03.package (inside q_bigposters.rar)|
|Description||If there's an empty space on your wall get one today!|
Size: 129.2 KB · Downloads: 65,925 · 24th Feb 2005
|129.2 KB||65,925||24th Feb 2005|
Size: 179.2 KB · Downloads: 74,931 · 24th Feb 2005
|179.2 KB||74,931||24th Feb 2005|
Size: 198.6 KB · Downloads: 77,812 · 17th Feb 2005
|198.6 KB||77,812||17th Feb 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.