Applewood Farms - UPDATED 07/29/13
Uploaded 17th Nov 2011 at 7:19 PM · Updated 30th Oct 2013 at 4:54 PM by Diwtay
Game Version: 1.55.4.022001
Required Content: World Adventures, Pets, Ambitions, Generations, and Night Life
Lot Size: 64 x 64
Lot Type: Residential
I want to give more people an opportunity to install this lot so I've gone back and removed all store content and edited the lot to use less expansion packs. I also noticed an extremely annoying habit of my horses (and now zombies) wandering into the old apple orchard and ruining the trees. To fix this I initially tried adding a fence around the orchard but I didn't find it ascetically pleasing. In the long run I decided to remove the orchard and instead add a couple more animal pens. I also updated the outside of the farm house a bit and removed all the insect/fishing spawners I had previously included.
Although it's not included I recommend placing the Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop from the Sims 3 store on the lot.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Applewood Farms Updated
Description: Updated: Built on a 64 X 64 Extra Large lot, Applewood Farms features a spacious four bedroom, two bath farm house, horse barn, and apple groves. Perfect for large families and pet owners. Removed all store content.
Applewood Farms Updated.rar
Size: 3.02 MB · Downloads: 1,233 · 26th Jul 2013
|3.02 MB||1,233||26th Jul 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!