Tiniest House Ever
Updated: 27th Nov 2011 at 9:18 PM
It's a small lot too, so it will fit almost everywhere.
It's for only one sim though (one single bed) and of course with just one bathroom. Ideal for single starters that don't want to spend much on buying the house.
Lot size: 10x15
No custom content. All games compatible.
Lot Size: 1x2
Lot Price: 5.805
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Tiniest House Ever
Description: Smallest functional house
Tiniest House Ever.rar
Size: 558.4 KB · Downloads: 2,128 · 28th Nov 2011
|558.4 KB||2,128||28th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!