Mission Toddler Bed
Updated: 18th Jan 2012 at 3:07 AM by Michelle 111 - fix typo & poly count
I played around in MilkShape again, using the OFB 'Mission Bed' and the animations from Rebecah's 'Craftmeister Toddler Bed', I came up with a 'Mission Toddler Bed'. Oops! nearly forgot to mention it is slaved to the original Mission single bed and Maxis bedding, so any recolours you have of those will show up for the toddler bed.
It works like Rebecah's 'Craftmeister Toddler Bed', toddlers can put themselves to bed. Before going to bed they change into their pajamas, when they wake up they change into their everyday clothes.
Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Children. Cost: §150
Many thanks and big hugs to Rebecah. You can find Rebecah's 'Craftmeister Toddler Bed' HERE
Files have been compressed and tested. Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome. Take care, stay safe and enjoy.
Mission Toddler Bed = 1641
Rebecah - - - MilkShape - The Compressorizer - MTS Moderators
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 740.1 KB · Downloads: 11,250 · 18th Jan 2012
|740.1 KB||11,250||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 266.2 KB · Downloads: 19,132 · 17th Dec 2011
|266.2 KB||19,132||17th Dec 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
|Open for Business|
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures