**REQUEST** "Freeze!"-Police Posebox
Uploaded 13th Feb 2012 at 11:04 PM · Updated 20th Jun 2012 at 5:25 AM by live2draw : Change in EP requirements
This was my first ever request, and I'm proud that I was able to do it! ^o^
Burglars! Oh No! Thank goodness our officers were there to protect and serve! Well except for dude in the corner.....
There are 14 poses- 9 "police" poses and 5 "reaction" poses. I called some of them reaction poses because they can be paired up with the other nine poses to make a couple pose. Not sure if I'm explaining properly, take a look at the screenshots to get a better understanding.
I also FINALLY figured out how to add the "snap reset" to a posebox! so that's in there as well. A snap reset allows you to return your sim back to normal if you forget the pose you used. Pretty handy huh?
The Posebox is free and can be found in the Hobbies/Misc Section.
Here's what it looks like:
The poses are named "Police Pose 1-9" and "Reaction Pose 1-5". You can take a look at the screenshots to match up names to poses.
Ok, it took me FOREVER to find guns suitable for this posebox. In the end i had to recolour Locoroco's "Lara Guns" and make them available for male sims. The guns are available for download as well, just download the named GUNS. The guns can be found in the Glasses section. You can equip one or the both guns. Some of the poses use the left hand gun. Those poses are:
-Pose 4 uses both guns
IMPORTANT: THE FACIAL OVERLAYS SEEN IN THE POSES ARE FROM DECORGAL'S POSEBOX AND ARE NOT INCLUDED!
EDIT: I've had to change the ep requirements for my poseboxes from basegame to Bon Voyage. The reason for this is I have BV installed, and because of this as a default made all my poseboxes compatible with BV and up. I didn't know this, so I assumed since I used no BV content, it would be compatible with base game. If anyone has any eps installed before bv, or even basegame, and is still able to download and use my poseboxes, please let me know!
Thanks to Huge Lunatic for clearing that up!
Special thanks to Knightman, at whose request I made this posebox. I think it's my best so far! :D
Thanks to the makers of simpe, milkshape3D, Dr. Pixel and wes_h for their programs/mods that make creating poseboxes easier!
Also thanks to alinetjuh of modthesims, who explained how to convert female things to male/both genders.
Title: "Freeze!"- Police Posebox
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Recolour of Locoroco's Lara Guns. Also made available for male
Size: 262.6 KB · Downloads: 14,437 · 13th Feb 2012
|262.6 KB||14,437||13th Feb 2012|
| Police Posebox containing nine police poses and 5 reaction poses. Enjoy!
Size: 24.5 KB · Downloads: 16,000 · 13th Feb 2012
|24.5 KB||16,000||13th Feb 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meighan's Stuff :D
NO MORE REQUESTS FOR ME.
I love ModTheSims so much and I hope to start back creating one day!