City Trash - Community Lot
Updated: 1st Oct 2012 at 2:19 PM
They sit slightly to the back side in one tile, the same as the original trash can I cloned. I left it like this due to route/container/sim animations. While this is uploaded to Community Lot Only, it is available on residential lots just for fun.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Neat freaks will rejoice at the sight of the Well-Kept Urban Trash Can. Place a trash can in your town that is as clean as those litter free streets. TS3 -> TS2 by HugeLunatic
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 296.7 KB · Downloads: 5,739 · 1st Oct 2012
|296.7 KB||5,739||1st Oct 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.