Thatch Cottage - No CC
Updated: 11th Dec 2012 at 3:55 PM
No custom content has been used in this build, but Pets may be required for the stone walls on the exterior of the house. The house should still work in the base game, but a different stone wall may need to be painted onto the outside of the cottage. It is decorated throughout, with all the furnishings you need to get started.
Furnished - 18,632
Unfurnished - 15, 567
Hope you like it!
If you downloaded this and had any problems, please try downloading again. I've fixed the file and reuploaded!
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 18,632
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Thatch Cottage - No CC
Description: Thatch Cottage - No CC
Thatch Cottage - CC Free.zip
Size: 277.6 KB · Downloads: 1,426 · 11th Dec 2012
|277.6 KB||1,426||11th Dec 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!