Summerset Farm, a wonderful place for Sim farmers!
Updated: 14th May 2013 at 3:16 PM
On the first floor, there is the formal living room that walks out onto the wrap-around porch. There is also the study that has the bay window. The ining room is right across the main hallway, and features an attached powder room. At the end of the hall, you have the country kitchen. The kitchen also has an entertainment area near the fireplace. On the second floor, you have four standard children's bedrooms and the master suite. The master suite features a walk-through wardrobe and large master bath. Also on the second floor are the laundry room and a bathroom. On the thrid floor, you have the music room, the art studio, and the alchemy room. Outside of the house, there is the two-car garage with also houses the workbench and a motorcycle. Across the driveway is the barn, which has enough room for one horse. The pasteur has a small obstacle course and the barn has a small attached silo. Right next to that is the nectar house and the crop field. The nectar house has a small basement room to store nectar in. The field is barren, so you can have your Sim plant his/her own crops.
The house, as seen from the driveway.
Here's the nectar house from the road.
The backyard, looking at the barn.
The front of the garage and back of the house, as seen from the pasture.
*A little note about the white boxes, those are light boxes to help normalize the lighting at nighttime to seem a bit more real. They do not appear when you are playing, only in Build and Buy mode.
- Furnished: §246,152
- Unfurnished: §115,749
- Lot Size: 64x64
- Floors: 3
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- 2-car Garage
- Single-horse Barn
- Nectar House and with Nectar Cellar
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Summerset Farm - 5br, 3ba
Description: Summerset Farm has been in business for over a hundred years to date, selling some of the area's best wines and produce while raising award-winning stallions. Due to an fortunate accident involving a plane and a llama, the entire family died, leaving the estate up for sale. But something just doesn't seem quite right about the house...
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
Summerset Farm - 5br, 3ba.zip
Size: 2.96 MB · Downloads: 2,119 · 14th May 2013
|2.96 MB||2,119||14th May 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!