The Alchemist Home!
Uploaded 14th Jul 2013 at 9:20 PM · Updated 8th Dec 2013 at 10:35 PM by Zessinna : Wrong lot size, and changed price, and editing spelling, removed unfurnished lot
I made this house that was meant for an Alchemist! This home is full of gems, rocks, metals, fish, bugs and plants!
I hated my sims inventory being so crowded, and I was thinking, I wish I could just put all her stuff somewhere for display. But I did not like the display cases in the game, then I remembered Lisen made a shelf and a rack, so I used their shelves, and began my home!
There is a garden with perfect harvestables, all thanks to Howabominable, because I just downloaded there lot and just harvested from over there.
There are lots of different potions available already, and there are many bugs and gems. Some I even stored into boxes (those boxes from WA).
Some CC I used are mostly shelves, but here they are!
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 310,052
Kithri's Stairway: http://www.modthesims.info/d/482750
Louma37's cupboard: http://www.modthesims.info/d/481114
Lisen's Rack and Shelf: http://www.modthesims.info/d/432534
Lisen's String Shelf: http://www.modthesims.info/d/431259
orangemittens' Versatile Shelves: http://www.modthesims.info/d/410495
orangemittens' More Versatile Shelves: http://www.modthesims.info/d/403755
cmomoney's KnickKnacks Shelf: http://www.modthesims.info/d/401546
orangemittens' Decor Shelf: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=1436.0
Then a divider from TSR (This is more of an option than required): http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...oom/id/1197703/
Title: Alchemist Home Full
Description: A home with lots of storage and shelves, so you can show off all of your collectibles and potions, aquariums and a backyard ment to impress and be full of odd plantlife. This house is full of collectables, from bugs, gems and rock! -Zessinna
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Alchemist Home Full.rar
| Collectables, harvestables, garden and fish are on the lot.
Size: 3.34 MB · Downloads: 889 · 14th Jul 2013
|3.34 MB||889||14th Jul 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I like bright colors, and that probably will be reflected in my creations (particularly sims).