1 Starter Road - A Base Game Compatible, CC Free House for only §16,044!
Updated 24th Dec 2013 at 1:45 PM by Coley-Stars
I don't feel there are enough (will there ever be enough) starter houses that provide function, practicality and design for such a small price. This house has 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom and a open space downstairs with a functional kitchen, dining table and living area.
Outside there is also a small garden with an apple tree, tomato plant and a lettuce plant and enough space to park your car in a "sort of" car garage.
This house would be suitable for a young couple reading to get started with their life or even a singleton ready to see what life has to offer them.
As hoped, this house is using purely base game items and does not contain any store items or custom content.
Lot Size: 15x10
Lot Price: 16,044
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: 1 Starter Road
Description: 1 Starter Road
1 Starter Road.rar
Size: 182.9 KB · Downloads: 1,890 · 24th Dec 2013
|182.9 KB||1,890||24th Dec 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!