St John's One-Stop-Shop
Need a stylish place to shop? Well look no further! This little shopping venue has all you could ever want plus a music and coffee shop too! (If you ask nicely the shop assistant will let you try out the instruments.)
This is my playalong for the Campus Constructor's contest.
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 136,389
Mootilda - Floor edgers http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=459833
Mootilda - Turn on/Turn off all lights http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=492998
Menaceman44 - Lunatech 'Lighten Up' Ceiling Light Fix http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=315720
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: St John's One-Stop-Shop
|Open for Business|
St John's One-Stop-Shop.rar
Size: 504.5 KB · Downloads: 3,432 · 5th Apr 2014
|504.5 KB||3,432||5th Apr 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
I work part time too. And when I'm not working I have to do the cleaning, shopping, cooking, ferrying and lots of other things too!
I'm a busy person, but that's the way I like it!
Creation requests (Lots only):
I will consider requests, but before you ask me take a look at what I've already built. If you have something in mind and it fits in with what I already build then ask away. Please do not ask me to build weird and wonderful things eg gothic, cemeteries, creepy/grungy or fantasy. You can read a more detailed policy on creating for you here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3963603&posted=1#post3963603
Please be aware that I'm very busy and don't have that much free time so it might take a while, but if you're prepared to wait...:)
Most of my creations are here at MTS but you can find a few exclusives at www.leefish.nl and at www.simfansuk.com