Updated: 16th Dec 2014 at 5:51 PM
The choice of cladding and panel isn't 100% conventional, the vertical panels are very 1970's, but I thought they looked nice with the bright brick and white roof. Dark brown windows make for a great contrast! The house has a generous yard and large driveway leading up to the triple garage. If you want a more conventional "Texas" look, try painting the entire fascade in medium-dark red brick, and make the windows bright white.
Following my "tradition", the two story foyer. Most of the house is located at the first floor, so the large foyer is basically just for show (aren't they all?).
First floor has two bedrooms, two half baths + one full bath, kitchen, dining area, living room and the 1+2-car garages.
Second floor has the master bedroom and master bathroom.
2 Full baths + 2 half
Price furnished: 70,991
Price unfurnished: 51,420
Hope you guys like this house! If you have a request for a house, you can either PM me or make a comment on this thread (I will read it either way).
Also, I am open to any feedback/constructive critisism, I always want to better myself.
World used: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=8212432
Lot Size: 25x35
Lot Price: 70,991
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Contemporary Suburban
Description: Contemporary Suburban
Size: 1.60 MB · Downloads: 5,973 · 4th May 2014
|1.60 MB||5,973||4th May 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Want to create and upload your own version of my stuff? Feel free, just PM me when you do so, and give me proper credit.
I do take reqests, but there is no guarantee that your house will be made. Make sure to give me as much information as you can. :)