Under Construction (A S3 - S2 Conversion Set)
Updated: 21st Jun 2014 at 11:41 PM
Included in the set is a set of stacked traffic cones (From Sims 3 Base Game), a set of construction traffic cones (From Sims 3 Seasons) and a sawhorse (Seasons). All of these objects are recolourable. They can all be found in the catalog area of Decorative/Miscellaneous, and all cost §10. As an added bonus I have edited the function - Init line to make them also placeable on roads (or any other locked tile) without use of a build cheat.
Note, you can only place them on roads perpendicular to the Maxis setup of mailbox and trashcan. Roads on the sides or back of the house are not considered part of the lot, but part of the neighborhood.
Poly Counts are as follows
Traffic Cones - 968
Construction Traffic Cones (The ones with the yellow tape) - 946
Sawhorse - 240.
EA Games for the meshes and textures
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 448.7 KB · Downloads: 2,064 · 21st Jun 2014
|448.7 KB||2,064||21st Jun 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.