Star Wars Wallpaper
Updated: 17th Oct 2014 at 12:22 PM
I believe that this is the first non-default wall covering.
It's a Star Wars wallpaper, to go with the new outfits.
It has textures for all 3 wall sizes, all seamless.
It's found under Build Mode - Wall Coverings - Wallpapers
This is my first wall covering, so if you find any errors or bugs, please let me know.
*Want to make your own wall coverings? Check out WallEz - http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=455
Description: Hold down the Shift key and click to apply a wall covering to the whole room or exterior.\n\nCreated by Snaitf\nhttp://modthesims.info/member/Snaitf
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 301.5 KB · Downloads: 2,513 · 6th Oct 2014
|301.5 KB||2,513||6th Oct 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.