Dirty Grey Hoodie for Females Teen to Elder
I want to start a Runaway Teen / Legacy style challenge soon, and to my dismay there isn't a lot of suitable CC for that because the game's so new. Most of the grunge-type pieces floating around are more haute couture or punk rock, which I adore, but it doesn't really fit the homeless vibe I wanted.
So, I decided that instead of whining about it, I should get off my butt and make something! If all goes well, this will be the first of a set of dirty clothes that both males and females can enjoy. For right now though, this works fine by itself. I hope that someone else finds it useful.
It works well for slob characters too, I think.
Now, I've never made CC for any sims game before, so I'm crossing my fingers that this doesn't make someone's computer explode. I tested it in my game, all assigned ages in CAS and with various hairstyles and levels of fatness/fitness. I ran around for a bit with the fatness morph set pretty high, doing various animations and it all seemed to work pretty well.
Please let me know if it does anything wonky in your game so that I can try and fix it ASAP!
Lastly, I do feel it's a bit too bright when worn with a lot of the darker, ripped/faded pieces currently in CAS. If I can't get some matching pieces made, I may come back and just add a darker version.
|Filename||FailCat_recolor_yfTop_Hoodie_ZipperDirtyGrunge.package (inside FailCat_recolor_yfTop_Hoodie_ZipperDirtyGrunge.7z)|
| Teen through Elder, Female Clothing Top
Size: 195.4 KB · Downloads: 10,300 · 3rd Nov 2014
|195.4 KB||10,300||3rd Nov 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
No Style: None of the below styles