2413 Edwards Street
Updated: 17th Jan 2015 at 9:52 PM
This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home bungalow style home with a kitchen, living and dining room combination has a lot to offer for a single sim or a sim family on the rise! It has plenty of space for basic necessities and tons of backyard space for your sim pets to run wild and free! This is one of my personal favorites and I hope you guys enjoy it just as much as I do!
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 45,048
Lot Price (unfurnished): 28,948
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: 2413 Edwards Street
Description: 2413 Edwards Street
2413 Edwards Street.rar
Size: 1.27 MB · Downloads: 1,813 · 23rd Jan 2015
|1.27 MB||1,813||23rd Jan 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!