MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Decoration Set from TS4
by TheJim07 Posted 18th Mar 2015 at 7:10 PM
481 Thanks Thanks 90 Favourited
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Hi everyone ,
I converted a few decoration objects from TS4 to TS3.
This set contains 9 objects :
- Roman Pedestal (200§) - end table
- Captain Chaz MacFreeling’s Galleon (1225§) - sculpture
- Princess Cordelia Royal Bust (1400§) - sculpture
- On the Hunt Statuette (450§) - sculpture
- Grandmother’s Urn (300§) - sculpture
- Antique Urn (230§) - sculpture
- The Endurn (290§) - sculpture
- In Full Bloom Centerpiece (80§) - plant
- Royal Crabtree Tea Set (770§) - decor misc
All these objects are recolourable. The centerpiece and the galleon have two channels ; other objects have one.
Have fun ,
OBJECT = HIGH/LOW
Roman Pedestal = 320/152
Captain Chaz MacFreeling’s Galleon = 458/219
Princess Cordelia Royal Bust = 488/244
On the Hunt Statuette = 418/156
Grandmother’s Urn = 206/188
Antique Urn = 220/180
The Endurn = 176/126
In Full Bloom Centerpiece = 390/198
Royal Crabtree Tea Set = 596/226
Size: 662.9 KB · Downloads: 9,074 · 18th Mar 2015
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents