MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
The Palladio Bakery and Cafe
by Volvenom Posted 16th May 2015 at 10:10 AM - Updated 16th May 2015 at 11:36 AM by Volvenom
86 Thanks Thanks 29 Favourited
This is a big bakery with one big room for entertainment, and a smaller one has the desplay shelfs with cakes baked by my testing family for your convinience. It's also possible for you to stay over on this lot, have a shower in the morning, and even sell some flowers in the garden.
It has lots of room for putting up things for sale. The harvestable flowers in the background are Daisys and Blue Bells.
The bakery is separated into two parts. This is the bar and piano part, I have some pictures on the walls set for sale here, they are likely to bring in a fortune when sold.
The bakery room with displays has a table you can sit with your customers while groming them for shopping actions. You can make sample food if you like for them to serve themselves from. The shelfs are filled with baked goods made by my testing family. In my testing this room had lots of customers gathering around, the setup I used here looked quite efficient to me.
It also has 4 beds, 2 full bathrooms, a full kitchen and a cupcakefactory.
If you like to run this as your bakery, do it like this:
1. click the oven, warming rack or cupcakefactory to make stuff.
2. pick them up and transfer to the displays via the inventory or build mode.
3. click on them to set for sale.
4. open shop on the register and set markup to 50% or something. If you click on toggle you can see what I have set for sale for you, if it transfer that is.
5. greet customers, answer questions and finally call them up.
6. click on sold sign to restock item.
Custom Content to be downloaded if you like it to appear as in the pictures
Only 1 file, a wallpaper by Guardgian2, used in the bar room in the picture above. You can easily just skip it.
Vintage Striped Walls:
I have used moveobjects cheat on this house as well as all the specific lighting settings. Install it in build mode with the cheat "bb.moveobjects on"
1. Download the file under the files fan on this page.
2. Put the file in your Tray folder under the sims 4 main documents folder.
3. Extract the files straight into your folder and leave them there. You should just need to right click on the folder and extract here.
4. Set the cheat from manage world before entering the lot. Open the cheat console with the buttons ctrl+shift+C, type in the cheat listed above, and then enter the lot.
5. In build mode open your library and place the lot.
6. Then you should just be able to turn off the cheat again, by typing "bb.moveobejcts off" in build mode. There shouldn't be anymore issues after that.
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 130k
Lot Price (unfurnished): 130k
Size: 183.7 KB · Downloads: 2,634 · 16th May 2015
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents