Full Working I-SimsPad
This is not a conversion, it's a brand new item! It comes in black and white version! Item can be found in Computer / Misc. Cost is 1000 Simoleon!
The item is full working as tablet!
You can find this and other cute creations on our page: http://simsfans.forumfree.it/?f=64420920
Simply extract all files inside archive in your Mods folder.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Hope you will like it!
LOD0: Vertex 253, Polygons 378
LOD1: Vertex 253, Polygons 378
|Filename||Sim4fun - ISimsPad.package (inside Sim4fun - ISimsPad.rar)|
|Description||Created by Sim4fun. Recolor allowed (just give credits to simsfans.forumfree.it).|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Sim4fun - ISimsPad.rar
Size: 352.9 KB · Downloads: 17,746 · 7th Jun 2015
|352.9 KB||17,746||7th Jun 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Living: Living Room