The Iron Throne - Sims 4 Edition
Updated: 11th Jul 2015 at 12:53 PM
It had to be done! Behold! The Iron Throne from HBO's Game of Thrones. With permission from the original creator, I give you this conversion!
You can tell I'm excited to share this right?!
This is a little high poly so don't go crazy placing 50 iron thrones around the house. It's an armchair, a little on the expensive side but that's the iron throne for ya! Located in Comfort> Living Chairs with a cost of 1'200 simoleons.
Hope you guys have fun with it!
-Provide a link back to my blog HERE when using my objects in lots.
-Feel free to retexture or clone as long as you provide a link back to my blog.
hafiseazale at Livejournal (Part of this Sims 2 Set)
Sims4studio for their awesome tutorials.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: For the Joffrey in every sim! The Iron Throne is the seat of kings in the Seven Kingdoms and is often used as a metonymic device to refer to the king's authority. Located in the Red Keep in King's Landing, only the Hand of the King may sit on the throne in the king's absence. The chair itself is cold and hard, with many jagged edges.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: The Iron Throne
Size: 697.2 KB · Downloads: 16,174 · 30th Jun 2015
|697.2 KB||16,174||30th Jun 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sometimes posts take forever to be approved on MTS. You can download things 3 days sooner at thestrangerthetown.tumblr.com