431 Crown Street by Jayleria
3 stories to fit all your needs and on a small lot to fit in any neighborhood.
5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
First floor has an eat in kitchen, study, living room and conservatory.
Second floor has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
Third floor has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom unfinished.
Home comes unfurnished except for main fixtures.
No Custom Content has been used. Hope you like the home. Thanks for looking.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 82068
Lot Price (unfurnished): 74648
Title: 431 Crown Street
Description: A remodeled Victorian home. 3 stories to fit all your needs and on a small lot to fit in any neighborhood. 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. First floor has an eat in kitchen, study, living room and conservatory. Second floor has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Third floor has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom unfinished.
431 Crown Street.rar
Size: 3.76 MB · Downloads: 689 · 25th Jul 2016
|3.76 MB||689||25th Jul 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!