Bank of Sims Credit Card
Updated: 8th Apr 2018 at 4:29 AM
I had been thinking about making a credit card for some time but never got around to it, then gummilutt mentioned wanting some sort of card for a project she was working on. So here it is, the Bank of Sims Credit Card in both English and Simlish, using 2 images I got from Ã¼bergizmo and 1 from PSD Graphics as well as a couple of recolours designed by me.
I was also thinking about ID cards at the time, then found all these Sims head shots on Simswiki, by the time I was finished I had 69 ID cards made. The ID cards are probably the most ridiculous and useless CC ever made for the Sims 2 game...but what the heck I had fun making them. You will need the Credit Card MESH for the ID cards to show up, without flashing blue, in your game.
ETA: 2fingerswhiskey has done 40 great recolours of the credit card and you can find them HERE
If you would like to use graphics from psdgraphics.com in a non-profit projects (school, church, education etc. projects), please contact me, and put “Non-profit use” in the subject field, and let me know where/how you want to use it. I will review it but I will not reply unless something is not OK (sorry I am getting a lot of emails so I am unable to answer all questions). Once you send it you can use it in a non-profit project.
I have not had a reply so I am assuming it is okay for me to use the design.
These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!
Cloned From:12th Century Song Dynasty Sculpted Vase.
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Sculptures Price: Â§1.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour charts are included in the files.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||SimsCreditCard-MESH-ByMichelle.package (inside CreditCard&Recolours-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||Sims Credit Card|
|Description||Made using the Computer Mouse Pad and cloned from the 12th Century Song Dynasty Sculpted Vase by Michelle .|
Size: 998.9 KB · Downloads: 2,669 · 17th Aug 2016
|998.9 KB||2,669||17th Aug 2016|
Size: 191.3 KB · Downloads: 2,993 · 17th Aug 2016
|191.3 KB||2,993||17th Aug 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures