Hair Curlers / Rollers Mesh for Teens, YA, Adults, and Elder Females
Updated: 12th May 2010 at 10:45 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
As for the mesh itself it is not too detailed. This is because I wanted to keep the poly count down as much as possible. The more detailed the "rollers" were the higher the poly count was, therefore, they are fairly simple. The hair styles for Toddlers and Children stay the Maxis default mesh for shortslick hair.
Feel free to post recolours on these boards but DO NOT post this anywhere else OR alter the mesh!
Most importantly: Enjoy and tell me what you think. I have two more hair meshes planned soon that will continue this theme so if you like this "reality" stay tuned!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.60 MB · Downloads: 17,477 · 22nd Apr 2005
|1.60 MB||17,477||22nd Apr 2005|
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 23,055 · 22nd Apr 2005
|1.75 MB||23,055||22nd Apr 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.