Decluttered GTW Three Tiered Computer Rack Made Usable
Updated: 22nd Oct 2016 at 1:58 AM
I really love the Three Tiered Computer Rack from GTW but I hate that we never got a usable version. So here’s my version. Edited mesh, decluttered, partially retextured, and filled to the brim with slots.
The top and middle shelves have three big and medium slots each while the top, middle and bottom shelves are all loaded with as many small slots as I could add for maximum recluttering!
Found under surfaces. Three swatches. YOU NEED GTW FOR THIS TO SHOW UP IN GAME. Will not replace the original.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A cheap table made of low grade plastics, lightweight metals and the blood, sweat, and tears of child laborers in a sweatshop on the outskirts of Shang Simla. By IAmDeath death-plays-the-sims-4.tumblr.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Three Tier Side Table
|Get to Work|
Size: 681.5 KB · Downloads: 2,536 · 22nd Oct 2016
|681.5 KB||2,536||22nd Oct 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.