HD feet v2 no nails
It works for all ages and genders.
It cames in two versions, a normal one and a default replacement. Choose only one.
With the default replacement just remove the shoes of the sims and they appear on the normal version. There its an icon.
Its high poly so beware.
Any coments are highly appreciated.
1630 faces 1232 vertex
MTS, Sims 4 Studio "jackpot"
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 553.9 KB · Downloads: 2,901 · 16th Nov 2016
|553.9 KB||2,901||16th Nov 2016|
Size: 567.1 KB · Downloads: 1,731 · 16th Nov 2016
|567.1 KB||1,731||16th Nov 2016|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.