Heavenly High Ranch - 4bd, 2.5ba
Uploaded 16th Jan 2017 at 11:03 PM · Updated 3rd Feb 2017 at 5:51 AM by BlackRosesx
This heavenly abode will provide your family with the upmost comfort and hospitality. Built originally in Sunset Valley at 365 Oak Grove Road, a 30x30 lot, this home can definitely give families the real feel of the friendly suburban life.
The home contains 3 well-sized bedrooms (a teen girls bedroom, a children's bedroom, and a nursery), great for children to grow into, as well as the spacious master bedroom, so the adults of the family don't have to feel cramped. There are 2 full bathrooms (main and en suite) and 1 half bathroom available. There is also a laundry room, and a very large bonus room, and a garage with enough space for 2 cars.
There is also a good amount of space for the back yard to run around in.
This house is completely CC/CAP and Store Content free, built with the game version 1.67. In the download file contains a folder of pictures to look at individually, and the .sim3pack file for this house.
**NOTE: You can still download and install this house into your game, even without the expansion/stuff pack(s) installed, but the home will have certain items missing and replaced with base game items in the case of that object not being found in that game.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): §81,901
Lot Price (unfurnished): §45,746
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Heavenly High Ranch
Description: Originally built in Sunset Valley at 350 Oak Grove Road. (4bd, 2.5ba)
Heavenly High Ranch.rar
Size: 2.33 MB · Downloads: 1,545 · 17th Jan 2017
|2.33 MB||1,545||17th Jan 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sim 3 & Sims 4 House Builder/Sim Creator
(Please give me credit where its due if you use my builds!)