Updated: 5th Feb 2017 at 8:59 AM - Typo
Catalog name: Fungal Phosphorescent
Catalog category: Table lamps
Polygon Counts: 654
|Filename||byteshifter_FungalPhosphorescent.package (inside byteshifter_FungalPhosphorescent.7z)|
|Mesh name:||Fungal Phosphorescent|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 790.4 KB · Downloads: 15,117 · 1st Feb 2017
|790.4 KB||15,117||1st Feb 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things