Glazed Pocket Vase
Updated: 8th Mar 2017 at 12:57 AM - Added Catalogue Location jpg
The result is the Glazed Pocket Vase, a versatile vase that works as well on a fireplace mantle as it does outdoors.
The Glazed Pocket Vase can be easily enlarged by using testingcheats true and then Shift and parenthesis . Enlarge it by one notch and it becomes an amphora. Enlarge it a second time and you can create a fountain for your home or garden. All you need to do is use testingcheats true and bb.moveobjects to add a water emitter, and you're done.The Glazed Pocket Vase comes in six different colors: gold, copper, pewter, ruby, blue and green.
Game requirement: Base game
Built using game version: PC version 188.8.131.520
Sims 4 Studio
Glazes by me.
Polygons : 386
Description: Pretty glazes for this tiny decorative pot.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Glazed Pocket Vase
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Glazed Pocket Vase.zip
Size: 148.7 KB · Downloads: 1,174 · 6th Mar 2017
|148.7 KB||1,174||6th Mar 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room