1x1, 1x2 and 2x2 Fancy-Schmancy Table by E. Klektik and Recolors
Updated: 25th Feb 2018 at 2:33 PM
The AL Versions are repositoried to the 1x3 table, the other BG Versions to the 1x1 table. Use only one version in game.
I hope you will like these.
Fancy-Schmancy by E. Klektik: Surfaces//Dining Tables//Price: 750, 1000, 1500 §
Numenor's - http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541,
SimPE, GIMP, The Compressorizer, Milkshape, Maxis, MTS.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| needs AL because it is repositoried to the 1x3 table - use only one version in your game
Size: 935.5 KB · Downloads: 2,076 · 16th Jan 2018
|935.5 KB||2,076||16th Jan 2018|
| should work with BG and with tEPs too (also with AL, but then it is not repositoried to the 1x3 table) - use only one version in your game
Size: 1.26 MB · Downloads: 1,485 · 16th Jan 2018
|1.26 MB||1,485||16th Jan 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.