REUPLOAD - Round Dining Table repositoried to the E. Klektik End Table
Updated: 31st Mar 2018 at 10:49 AM
This dining table is repositoried to "Four Feet and a Disk by E. Klektik".
Additionally I made two recolors matching the base game Victorian chairs.
I hope your Sims will use them.
Round Fancy-Schmancy by E. Klektik: Surfaces//Dining Tables//Price: 600
Four Feet and a Disk by E. Klektik: Surfaces//End Tables//Price: 450
Numenor's - http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541,
SimPE, GIMP, The Compressorizer, Milkshape, MTS, Maxis for all textures I used.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Certain people care a lot about their furniture. They see the things they have as an extension of themselves and use it to assure others of their sense of style and to impress them with their good taste. If you are one of those people, we have the perfect dining table for you. Your visitors will assume that you too have a mahogany finish with a metal trim and were crafted by the finest craftsmen in Sim City. Wow.
Size: 222.7 KB · Downloads: 1,044 · 29th Mar 2018
|222.7 KB||1,044||29th Mar 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.