An Aristocratic Demeanor - Chic Hairstyle for Adults and Elders - 10 colors - BINNED
Updated: 25th Jul 2018 at 10:59 AM
Now, you can get Tywin's chic hairstyle in 10 colors. Other aging sims can look classy too!
If you need just the black color, with the bald spot, and binned, now we got it as a separate download.
An Aristocratic Demeanor
This is a new set of hair for your adult and elder sims in 9 colors + the Custom Silver.
Of course it is a little old fashioned, yet it can look good on a great number of sims. Your younger sims might pass, but your classic sims will look wonderful with this.
Elder sims get the silver version from the Black color. All elder versions of this have the balding section except the NOBaldSpot CustomSilver.
If you want elders with a full head of hair, use the NOBaldSpot CustomSilver, the separate one. With it, they are considered as wearing 'Elder hair' AND 'Custom hair' by the turn on/turn off flag. Use this information wisely.
When you hover the downloads, the Custom Silver seems to be inside the group of 9 colors, but in reality it's not. The 9 colors are 1 black, 2 browns, 4 blonds and 2 reds. For the Custom Silver to show up in your game, you need to download it separately. It is a Custom color and not binned, everything else is binned.
It's a new mesh. I made this mesh and retexture when I made Tywin.
Inspiration for the mesh : Lord of the Manor, by HIM666
Original textures used by HIM666 are Nouk's. No idea which specific textures they used, so I am linking you to Nouk's general profile on MTS.
You can use both styles, with and without the balding section, they don't conflict with each other. The only downside is that they look alike each other very much, the only difference is the balding section in the back of the sim's head.
If anyone wants to try themselves at recoloring/editing/greying this, I joined the mesh alone in a separate zip.
Have fun with this!
Main pictures Victor the business man, without his goatee!
5 of my Minecraft Sims
Game of Thrones - Ned Stark
Handsome Actor Ed Quinn
Rahan, Son of Dark Ages
Pirate Black Beard
Navigators Ali, Ernst and Cizzaro
All the models used for this upload were made by me and are available for download. A complete list of the content used by each sim is detailed on each sim's separate post, at the exception of Victor. I used different Eyebrows than before, these eyebrows are made by HystericalParoxysm.
Faces 238, Vertices 135
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 783.6 KB · Downloads: 636 · 28th Feb 2018
|783.6 KB||636||28th Feb 2018|
Size: 11.7 KB · Downloads: 1,248 · 28th Feb 2018
|11.7 KB||1,248||28th Feb 2018|
Size: 789.2 KB · Downloads: 744 · 28th Feb 2018
|789.2 KB||744||28th Feb 2018|
Size: 6.35 MB · Downloads: 859 · 28th Feb 2018
|6.35 MB||859||28th Feb 2018|
Size: 777.8 KB · Downloads: 967 · 28th Feb 2018
|777.8 KB||967||28th Feb 2018|
Size: 6.32 MB · Downloads: 1,320 · 28th Feb 2018
|6.32 MB||1,320||28th Feb 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Billie Lith @ MTS2
Tywin Lannister the Sim : The Making Of
I just don't have the time, sorry! ^^
- Credit and link, please. Do not claim my work as your own. No Paysites, no Sims 2 Exchange.
- Do not use in non-Sims stuff.
- Do not reupload my sims unless they're a sim of you. If so, credit and link, please. :)
EarthBound Theme Set. Can't promise any delay.