Gothic Mirror from TS3
Uploaded 22nd Mar 2018 at 7:41 AM · Updated 26th Jul 2019 at 6:47 PM by TheJim07
Hi everyone ,
I converted this beautiful Gothic wall mirror from TS3 :
- Luxurious Looking Glass (500§) - Wall Mirror - 6 swatches
26th july 2019 EDIT : the mirror is updated for Get Famous (new interaction) and can now be moved up and down on wall.
Happy Simming ,
EA/Maxis for original mesh and textures.
TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||TheJim07_TS4_Mirror_TS3MirrorWallGothic2x1_DOT10.package (inside TheJim07_TS4_Mirror_TS3MirrorWallGothic2x1_DOT10-26-07-2019.rar)|
|Title||Luxurious Looking Glass|
|Description||What's more distracting? This gorgeous mirror or the beautiful reflection in it? You decide. Converted by TheJim07 (MTS).|
|Mesh name:||Luxurious Looking Glass|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 649.3 KB · Downloads: 10,673 · 26th Jul 2019
|649.3 KB||10,673||26th Jul 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.