Shorter Decra-Chill Display
A shorter version of the Decra-Chill Display by Refrigifreeze, slaved to the original so any recolours you have of that will work for this one as well.
Known Fault: Some items placed on the top shelf may hang over the edge or float in mid air.
This is not base game compatible, Open for Business is required!
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Shelves. Price: §600.
Cloned From:Decra-Chill Display by Refrigifreeze
Room Rating: 5. Subsets: 4 all slaved to the Decra-Chill Display by Refrigifreeze.
File has not been compressed but has been checked in game. A screenshot is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
simtopia for requesting this.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||ShorterDecraChill-MESH-ByMichelle.package (inside ShorterDecraChill-MESH-ByMichelle.rar)|
|Title||Shorter Decra-Chill Display by Refrigifreeze|
|Description||The Decra-Chill is icy on the inside, but easy on the eyes... just like a fairytale stepmother. Keep perishable items from spoiling with this deceptively charming display. Refrigifreeze: "Guaranteed not to poison your fruit." Cloned from and slaved to the Decra-Chill Display by Refrigifreeze, by Michelle|
|Open for Business|
Size: 55.9 KB · Downloads: 3,125 · 22nd Mar 2018
|55.9 KB||3,125||22nd Mar 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures