Nehru Jacket Age Conversion to Teen and Child
Updated: 8th Jan 2019 at 8:00 AM
Sooo I needed age conversions of the ambodynehrujacket mesh for something else I'm working on (which is waaay more interesting than this lol), and couldn't find one that already existed. Knowing my luck there's already one out there. Anyhoo, I thought I'd upload the one I made with the original maxis textures while I'm at it.
These are for child and teen males. They appear in everyday, formal and outerwear, unlike the adult version which is only formal. the poly count is 2410 for both meshes, and fat morphs are included in both. All of the meshes and recolours are in the same zip, in separate folders for the teen and child versions, and each recolour is labelled for you to pick and choose which ones you want!
You can include these with your sims and include the mesh in your recolours, as long as you link back to this upload as credit!
Maxis for original mesh & textures
With love from Katsurin! â™¥ âƒ›ãƒ¾(à¹‘â› â–¿ ^à¹‘ )
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
nehru jacket age conversion.zip
| Meshes ond recolours, teen and child versions in seperate folders
Size: 1.86 MB · Downloads: 948 · 11th Dec 2018
|1.86 MB||948||11th Dec 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
My name is Katsurin and imma hook you up with some kawaii stuff â™¥
I'm leaving all my downloads here for ease of access (although they will be mirrored on sfs so I'd prefer if you did download from there if you can). However, to find my new downloads please go to https://katsurinssims.tumblr.com !