Viking Age Hnefatafl
Constructed from ancient oak, leather and whale bone, this Viking Age style Hnefatafl game, sometimes referred to as Viking Chess, was a popular game in medieval Scandinavia.
Features detailed carved chess game pieces based on historical findings.
This download operates like any regular chess table in the game.
Extract the package file into your Mods folder:
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
**This download requires The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat**
WHERE TO FIND IN GAME:
Activities and Skills > Knowledge
Description: Constructed from ancient oak, leather and whale bone, this Viking Age style Hnefatafl game, sometimes referred to as Viking Chess, was a popular game in medieval Scandinavia. Designed by tornadosims.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Viking Age Hnefatafl
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 4,339 · 24th May 2019
|1.50 MB||4,339||24th May 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.