Neat Small Trees - Updated
Updated: 17th Oct 2021 at 11:51 PM - updated
Trees now have two subsets - leaves and the trunk. All get covered with snow during winter (on the lot).
I've edited file names and prices.
"Neat Small Tree - M" is the required mesh! File contains four new recolours.
Build Mode/Garden Center/Trees
Cost: Neat Small Tree"XS" 27 S, Neat Small Tree "S" 28 S, Neat Small Tree "M" 28 S.
Maxis EA for mesh and texture
GUID used: 0x002173E3, 0x00AC33E0, 0x005E5A6D
Tree"XS"& Tree"M": Poly=1901
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: by [email protected] / pforestsims.tumblr.com Updated, two-subset version. Seasons - friendly (gets snow cover). Polycount: 1876
Description: Requires mesh: Neat Small Tree - M by [email protected] / pforestsims.tumblr.com Updated with two subsets version. Polycount: 1954
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Description: Requires mesh: Neat Small Tree - M Updated with two subsets. by [email protected] / pforestsims.tumblr.com Polycount: 1807
Size: 391.9 KB · Downloads: 2,491 · 17th Oct 2021
|391.9 KB||2,491||17th Oct 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
* If you get ERROR messages while unpacking .7z, .zip or .rar archives UPDATE YOUR 7-Zip or . If you use other software, make sure it's not outdated!
* I don't take commissions
* I don't play The Sims 4 so I don't have any interest/experience in making convertions. If you'd like to convert my stuff, go ahead, just let me know if you share it anywhere (but no paysites! And no TSR).
If you get errors when trying to download my files please let me know!