88 Shields Road - Mini Starter Townhouse
Updated: 10th Oct 2019 at 6:36 AM
Lot Price (furnished): 19,966
No included custom content.
Custom Content Required But Not Included:
- Silversong Porch Build Set - updated placement info by Reyn
- *Recolourable* Wooden modular stairs (UPD 23feb07) by Numenor
- White Appliances by Liz
- Portuguese Tiling by Me
Optional Custom Content:
- White Roof Trim Defaults by Phaenoh (original by Nevaeh223 and plasticbox) - This lot is shown here with this trim.
88 Shields Road is a small townhouse starter on a 1x2 lot, furnished for two Sims. The house has quite an open floor plan downstairs, with an upstairs accessible via the kitchen.
Lights in all rooms
- This lot has been checked and packaged with Mootilda's Sims2Pack Clean Installer V1.6.22
- This lot was built on a 1x2 Sunnyside Residential Lot by aelflaed
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: 88 Shields Road
Description: RL 1 x 2 by MaryLou www.marylousims2.it
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
| 88 Shields Road
Size: 412.6 KB · Downloads: 638 · 9th Oct 2019
|412.6 KB||638||9th Oct 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.