Animal Print Cushions (New Mesh)
Updated: 25th Nov 2019 at 3:38 PM - Changes Required by Mods
You can place them on a living room chair or sofa by using bb.moveobjets on cheat and the 9 key to move higher or the 0 key to move lower. You will also be able to place them on a bed with the same cheat
Please do not re-upload or claim as your own. You may recolor by always refer back here for the mesh.
In game name: Mea Animal Print Cushion
Found under: Objects by function/Decorations/Clutter
LOD 0 High
LOD 1 Medium
LOD 2 Low
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Mea Animal Print Cushions.package (inside Mea Animal Print Cushions.zip)|
|Title||Mea Animal Print Cushions|
|Description||Basegame compatiable Animal print cushions. Mesh by oumamea.|
|Mesh name:||Mea Animal Print Cushions|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Mea Animal Print Cushions.zip
Size: 796.3 KB · Downloads: 4,488 · 25th Nov 2019
|796.3 KB||4,488||25th Nov 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.