102a Shields Road - Under 25,000
Uploaded 3rd Mar 2020 at 7:35 AM · Updated 3rd Aug 2020 at 6:25 AM by WatermelonSandal
(03/08/2020) This lot was infected with the Super Duper Hug Bug, therefore it had to be purged of Sim Details. The download file has been replaced, so if you have already downloaded this lot, then please re-download. Special thanks to gdayars for cleaning this lot.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 24,845
No included custom content.
Custom Content Required But Not Included:
- "Way Off White" Stucco in Black Wood: Me
Optional Custom Content:
- White Roof Trim Defaults: Phaenoh (original by Nevaeh223 and plasticbox) - This lot is shown here with this trim.
Different Versions of this Lot
- 102 Shields Road - Starter House
102a Shields Road is a two-storey version of 102 Shields Road , taking on the form of small suburban houses in England. Furnished for three Sims instead of four, but there is room for other Sims. All the basics with some extras on top, including two driveways.
Lights in all rooms
Plenty of landscaping
- This lot has been checked and packaged with Mootilda's Sims2Pack Clean Installer V1.6.22
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: 102a Shields Road
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 383.4 KB · Downloads: 799 · 3rd Aug 2020
|383.4 KB||799||3rd Aug 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.