1 Thistle Trail - Tiny Brick House (No CC)
Updated: 4th Aug 2020 at 12:24 AM
This is only my second upload, so if there's anything that needs adjusting, don't hesitate to tell me. I hope someone out there likes it. It's very red, since that's my favorite color :P.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 23692
Thanks to the moderators for all the hard work they do!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside 1 Thistle Trail.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||1 Thistle Trail|
Base Price: 1600|
Sellable Price: 7545
Keepable Price: 5415
Architecture Price: 11415
Furnished Price: 23692
|Size||2w x 2h|
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
1 Thistle Trail.zip
Size: 612.5 KB · Downloads: 158 · 5th Aug 2020
|612.5 KB||158||5th Aug 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
I love music, TV shows/movies, writing, and of course the Sims 2!
I mostly loved playing; I like creating families and watching them grow. But then I discovered building, and I’ve grown a deep love of houses and the building process. Occasionally I come up with a design I feel is good enough to share lol.
I really appreciate any feedback and criticism, if it's meant to be helpful, so feel free to let me know what you think of my designs.
Please don’t reupload my content as-is to any other site, free or not. I’d rather you link back to the original. And make sure to give credit and provide a link if you use one of my creations for your own idea.
Other than that, enjoy! :)