Blue Blocks: A Speed Build Challenge Lot
Please give the YouTube video a like and follow - we're almost to our goal of 20 subs!
Blue Blocks is a beautiful and striking split level lot!
Big windows and minimalistic landscaping maximize the impact and views from this natural light living room!
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): $82,387
Lot Price (unfurnished): $47,714
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Challenge Lot 4 - Blue Blocks
Description: Challenge lot 4
Blue Blocks (Speedbuild 4).zip
Size: 3.13 MB · Downloads: 710 · 22nd Aug 2020
|3.13 MB||710||22nd Aug 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Put my content on any pay site or the exchange.
Claim my work as your own.
Send me requests (I forget to finish them.)
That's all! Happy creating!