Sidewalk Cafe - Starter house - No CC
Updated: 6th Sep 2021 at 1:37 PM by Sebly Fortraid
If yes, I present you a... well, it's not exactly a cafe, it's more like a cafe stand but livable. It's cheap and has all essentials to start your own business meaning you don't need much to follow your dream.
* I tested the lot and everything seems to be working. Unfortunately, the cafe part is not weather proof (Sims couldn't find path when the front was a wall with arches and I got rid of it), so it'll be freezing in the kitchen at winter.
* The mailbox and the trash bin may return on the initial spots when you place the lot in your neighborhood, so you'd need to use moveobjects on to move them away from tables.
Lot Size: 1x2
Lot Price (furnished): §17,137
- This lot has been shrunk with Mootilda's LotAdjuster
- This lot has been checked for Sim references with
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Sidewalk Cafe
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 854.9 KB · Downloads: 1,501 · 12th Sep 2020
|854.9 KB||1,501||12th Sep 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: