Slick Swax W
Updated: 24th May 2021 at 9:56 AM
Slick Swax W | Moist 'n Mild
This lot is a preview for my upcoming Vacation World WWW.
The MTS upload requirements for a World encourage uploaders to gauge a couple standalone lots first. So here we are.
Installation: Unzip the file, and place SSW1_3.package into your C:\Users\Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library folder.
Lot Name: Slick Swax W
Assignment: Big Park
Unfurnished Price: $164,766
Furnished Price: $448,890
Description: We just dumped some catalogue coasters on a parking lot and called it a day. Open 24/7.
Slick Swax W is a Theme Park featuring:
- 4 Roller Coasters
- Bowling Alley and Arcade
- Fast Food Place
- Comic Book and Gift Shop
- Seasons Stuff
- Gyro Spheres and Rodeo Bull
EXPANSION PACKS USED
ALL BUT PETS
STUFF PACKS USED
Master Suite Stuff, Movie Stuff
- Roaring Heights
- Aurora Skies
STORE CONTENT REQUIRED
- The Boardwalk
- The Savvy Seller
MODS REQUIRED for functioning shop
- Ani's Savvier Seller
- Dinadine's EDIBLE CANDY SET!
- Arsil's Bag of Chips
- Laurenisasimmer7's Edible Chips - Four different brands with custom flavors
OPTIONAL STORE CONTENT
- Barrier to Entry
- World of Wonder Carousel Collection for Whack-a-Set!, and the cotton candy and popcorn carts.
- Baby Changing Station
- Gumball Machine
- Multitab 6000
- Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer
- Ice Cream Machine
- Regency Arcade for the machines.
- Titanic Toy Machine
- Barrier to Entry System: Ticket Machine Price Changes
- NRaas Retuner > Settings > General > By Tunable XML > Sims3.Store.Objects > TicketMachine > KTicketPriceYellow > 69
- NRaas Register
Slick Swax was flying high in the late '90s and early 2000s! We were buying record breaking coasters, absorbing mom-and-pop parks, and licensing superhero IP like a Valley Sim who just found our dad's credit card.
When the bills came however, bankruptcy forced us to transform into a dreary discount joint, a choice hangout hole for rebellious youth, where perhaps we add a lick of paint or a swing set every five years if we feel like it.
We hope your Sims enjoy their day at Slick Swax!
WWW will be a tropical Tiny Island Vacation World, (only) meant for use with NRaas Traveler, features including:
24 Roller Coasters and Tracked Rides
6 Business as Unusual Restaurants
10 Open Shops
7 Theme Parks
1 Water Park
1 Bungalow Park
1 Camping Grounds
1 Department Store
1 Strip Mall
1 Townhouse for free lodging
DONATE A SIM!
Would you like your cc-free CAS creation featured, with credit of course, as a resident/worker in WWW? Send me a PM!
How does the shop work?
1. Click on the Savvier Seller Register, Settings > Give Name and give the shop a name.
2. Click on the Savvier Seller Register and select "Hire Clerck".
3. When buying an item, click on its pedestal > Settings > Link to Register
4. Some items will be charged immediately; some need to be paid for at the register.
5. The clerk should now automatically restock anything on that pedestal.
The Roller Coaster store page says kids can’t use them.
Thankfully a mistake, kids can use them just fine.
NRaas Overwatch gave me a stuck Sim message, and I suspect it's your lot!
Set Settings > Stuck Check Auto-Reset to False, and please send me a screenshot of the stuck Sim next time it happens.
- Reduced stuff pack usage down to Master Suite and Movie Stuff;
- Metal textures and recolors for the coasters and supports;
- Coaster lighting improvements;
- Lots of flags;
- Deasphalted the kitchen;
- Made a start theming the stations.
- Fixed up the bowling alley;
- Made the shop a bit less "aggressive";
- Added optional Titanic Toy Machine items to the shop.
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 448,890
Lot Price (unfurnished): 164,766
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Slick Swax W
Description: We just dumped some catalogue coasters on a parking lot and called it a day.
|Into the Future|
|Master Suite Stuff|
| Library File
Size: 2.52 MB · Downloads: 1,220 · 7th Apr 2021
|2.52 MB||1,220||7th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!