Van Gogh's Almond Blossoms ~ a Japonaiserie wallpaper in 3 color options
“Normality is a paved road: It’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.”
– Van Gogh
Shown below is the Red Lantern color variation:
"Almond Blossom Wallpaper is an elegant floral design inspired by Japanese woodcut prints, admired by Vincent in a period that would inspire the term ‘Japonaiserie’. Almond Blossom’s subdued beauty and seamlessly perpetual pattern, drawn from Van Gogh’s masterful command of color and emotion, make this luxurious, oriental piece a magnificent addition to any interior that requires a touch of beauty & romance. Available in 3 colorways, the design features the crawling branches of the almond tree punctuated by white blossoms while peacocks with cascading feathers perch peacefully."
NOTE: The chartreuse option looks like it has a squinchy mistake - but, that is how the swatch came (it's not where I joined the seams... I didn't notice it until I uploaded the pictures!) I'll see if it is fixable? The red and blue versions do NOT have the problem. Sorry!
Find these walls in the Wallpaper category for $4 each. A swatch is included in the download file.
PSST: Add your own moulding with my Wallpaper Overlays - my overlays let you add whatever moulding you want to your walls.
Title: Almond Tree - Chartreuse
Description: Almond Tree Wallpaper in Chartreuse by Milton & King. Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Title: Almond Tree - Royal Blue
Description: Almond Tree Wallpaper in Royal Blue by Milton & King. Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Title: Almond Tree - Red Lantern
Description: Almond Tree Wallpaper in Red Lantern by Milton & King. Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Size: 977.2 KB · Downloads: 150 · 23rd May 2021
|977.2 KB||150||23rd May 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Sims are FREE.