Abandoned runaway teen starter
I'm thinking a teen ran away from home and moved into this abandoned house they found. The house doesn't have water or electricity, since obviously it's abandoned, so no one is paying for those. It's also lacking a few necessities, but that doesn't mean it's not possible to live here...
There's two bedrooms, so two to three sims could technically live here, but if you have Seasons the other one might have a bit leakage...
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Name: Abandoned starter
Description: I built this with the intention to move in a runaway teen, that stole some pocket funds from their parents, rann away and moved into this abandoned family suburban they found. It doesn't have most necessities, because it is abandoned, but as a runaway you can't ask for too much, can you? #teen #runaway #runawayteen #highschoolyears #starter #starterhome #starterhouse #suburban #abandoned #abandonedhouse #werewolves
|Cats and Dogs|
|Laundry Day Stuff|
Size: 144.1 KB · Downloads: 1,050 · 11th Aug 2022
|144.1 KB||1,050||11th Aug 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\